Toontrack EZbass MIDI: West Coast Rock
Bass MIDI Pack for EZbass
Back to The West Coast
EZbass MIDI inspired by the AOR and West Coast sound.
Pioneered by acts like Toto, Christopher Cross, Foreigner and Journey, a new breed of slick and radio friendly rock emerged out of the West Coast of America in the '70s.
It's since been labeled yacht rock, soft rock, the West Coast Sound, adult-oriented rock or simply AOR, but regardless of what it may or may not have been called, it started a new chapter in music history.
For this MIDI pack, we returned to its sibling for EZkeys and used it as a foundation to create the perfect complement for EZbass.
Expect perfectly crafted bass grooves full of creative chord runs, twists, turns and all the other signifying traits that made this new wave of rock top the charts and fill arenas to the brim.
If you're looking to write some slick-sounding rock songs where the bass plays a key role, this one's for you.
- EZbass MIDI inspired by the AOR and West Coast style artists of the 1970s and 1980s
- 4/4 and 12/8 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 78 to 132 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge sections
- Toontrack EZbass is required.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.