Toontrack EZbass MIDI: Seventies Pop
Bass MIDI Pack
EZbass MIDI inspired by the seventies pop scene.
Even though disco may have been the prevalent genre on the airwaves and in the clubs of the '70s, artists like Elton John, the Eagles, ABBA, John Lennon, the Bee Gees, and countless others started a pop revolution that has yet to go away.
This is where this MIDI pack for EZbass takes off.
The Seventies Pop EZbass MIDI pack was recorded alongside the EZkeys MIDI pack with the same name.
It was designed to follow the piano but at the same time offer baselines that perfectly stand on their own, regardless of whether you own the EZkeys MIDI or not.
Expect some dramatic ABBA-esque chord sequences, lots of rhythmic strumming à la Elton John, some Bowie-clever melodic twists and turns as well as all the rhythmic variations you need to get started writing your next slew of '70s-inspired pop tracks.
- EZbass MIDI inspired by the seventies pop scene
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 60 BPM to 135 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, and bridge sections
- Toontrack EZbass is required.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.