Toontrack EZbass MIDI: Reggae
Bass MIDI Pack for EZbass
Rock Steady Rhythms
EZbass MIDI inspired by classic and modern reggae music.
If there's one common denominator in reggae music, it's rhythm.
In fact, few genres can tout a more distinguishable groove than reggae.
There simply is no mistaking, the moment that backbeat, one-drop, stepper, or rocker hits, you just instantaneously know.
In all of this, the bass plays a pivotal role in holding everything down.
Together with the drums, it's the anchor that glues everything together and creates the foundation for the guitars, keys, and other instruments to add to with their staccato-like parts.
In this collection, we headed back to the Reggae EZkeys MIDI pack and used it as a foundation to create the perfect palette of complementing basslines.
Expect a broad library of rock steady rhythms covering the entire range of reggae as we know it, from the early 1970s ska, through the heydays of the '80s and ending up right here and now in the reggae-flavored pop flora of today.
- EZbass MIDI inspired by classic and modern reggae music
- 4/4 in straight and swing feel with tempos ranging from 90 BPM to 197 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, and bridge sections
- Toontrack EZbass is required.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)