Toontrack EZbass MIDI: Latin Jazz
Bass MIDI Pack
A Solid Base
EZbass MIDI that combines the rhythms of Latin with the intricacy of jazz.
With Latin being a style where rhythm, the clave, in many ways defines the song and plays just as essential a role as the tonal motif itself, having a bass that interlocks with the drums and percussion is crucial.
When done right, the rhythm section literally becomes a force of nature that carries the tune from start to finish.
This EZbass MIDI pack covers the essentials of the Latin jazz genre and provides basslines for the most common of the countless rhythmic structures it comprises.
Add to that its palette of glaring melodic color combined with all the inherent traits of jazz and you have a collection of MIDI that's guaranteed to provide a solid base and serve as nothing less than a creative juggernaut for your next batch of Latin jazz-inspired songs.
This collection of EZbass MIDI was created in tandem with the Latin Jazz EZkeys MIDI and Latin Jazz Grooves MIDI packs.
As always, any MIDI pack is great on its own – but combined with its counterparts, they become a powerhouse of creative possibilities!
- EZbass MIDI playing styles inspired by Latin jazz music
- Styles included cover mambo, samba, songo, bomba, danzón, guaguancó, and more
- Categorized by common song parts
- 4/4, 5/4, and 7/8 in straight and swing feel with tempos ranging from 108 BPM to 130 BPM
- Toontrack EZbass is required.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.