Toontrack EZbass MIDI: Americana
Bass MIDI Pack for EZbass
A Songwriter's Delight
EZbass MIDI inspired by the Americana genre.
In this collection of EZbass MIDI, we return to the heartland of American songwriting tradition to offer complementing basslines to the Americana EZkeys MIDI pack.
In Americana, it's all about painting the bigger picture and getting the story across without overplaying or overdoing it.
If classic acts like The Band, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan or contemporaries like Ryan Adams and First Aid Kit strike a note with your creative nerve, this is your jam.
Expect basic and to-the-point bass grooves that manage the balancing act of combining melody, harmony, and rhythm without ever getting in the way of what matters the most in any facet of the genre, the song.
Get ready for an amalgam of folk, gospel, blues, soul, country, jazz, and rock grooves that will work seamlessly in anything from acoustic to full-on electric instrumentations.
- EZbass MIDI inspired by Americana music from the ’70s through to today
- Perfect for anything from acoustic to full-on electric compositions
- 3/4 and 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 60 BPM to 128 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, and bridge sections
- Toontrack EZbass is required.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.