Toontrack EBX: Classic Rock
Expansion Pack for EZbass
Bass, presets, and MIDI – all tailored for thunderous classic rock.
The Classic Rock EBX is an expansion for EZbass featuring a meticulously captured 1960s bass. Picked for its optimal qualities, this bass embodies all the wants and needs you'd be looking for in a workhorse of a rock instrument: the thick low end, the soaring harmonics, and that bright and articulate sustain that cuts through in any mix without being overpowering. Simply put, this is a bass that oozes rock at the strike of a single note.
Aside from the actual instrument, the EBX also includes a broad selection of presets for all tools and striking options as well as a custom collection of MIDI, making this much more than just a bass sample library – it's a well of ideas and a true toolbox of sound.
Can you imagine an earth-shattering groove without the raw power of the bass? Without that deafening rumble that perfectly interlocks with the drums and melds everything into the thunderous wonder that spells classic rock? Of course not.
- A meticulously captured classic 1960s bass, optimal for a classic rock tone
- Sampled with both finger and pick options
- Pick option sampled in two different striking positions: neck and bridge
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of rock tones - from dark and muddy to bright
- and heavily distorted
- Comes with a 'Clean DI' (direct input) preset option for all tools and striking positions
- Has a custom MIDI content inspired by classic rock from the ’60s and ’70s
- Toontrack EZbass 1.0.6 or above is required
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1.2GB free storage space