Toontrack Drum MIDI: Soul Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack
A comprehensive collection of drum grooves for your next soul song.
If drums are the heartbeat of a song – groove is the soul. Something you can’t touch, just feel. It’s that inexplicable notion that just makes a beat sound right. It’s about the timing, the stroke, the velocity, the context – complex machinery that runs solely on human parts. That’s why you can’t cheat your way there. And this collection of drum grooves has soul. More precisely – hundreds.
Soul Grooves was performed by Martin Jonsson, a seasoned drummer with a long history of soul drumming. He dove headless into the bottomless well of soul and brought back songs to turn backward, in and out, and upside down to come up with new, interesting flavors to elevate your track or spark your next idea. From the timeless ballads to the classic Motown backbeats, the uptempos, the shuffles, and all the way to the contemporary soul of today – this collection has it all.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
Please note that this MIDI is not included in the Southern Soul EZX.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by soul music
- Close to 400 individually played files
- 4/4 and 6/8 variations in straight and/or swing feel
- Intro, verse, pre chorus, chorus, bridge and fills sections in each song
- Performed by professional session drummer
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.