Toontrack Drum MIDI: Reggae Beats
Drum MIDI Pack
It's All in The Rhythm.
From slow, traditional roots oriented reggae through Jamaican ska and dancehall.
Anyone who knows their reggae would agree that the undeniable foundation to any reggae or roots-oriented track is the rhythm section, always with the steady beat of the drums at the very forefront. In fact, reggae is likely unrivaled in terms of distinguishing drums. The moment that rhythm hits you, you know. This pack explores the many faces of the genre and includes all the trademark side stick beats, the rockers, the one drops, the steppers, and the unmistakable fills. From slow, traditional roots oriented reggae through Jamaican ska and dancehall. There simply is nothing like a reggae beat. Hard to play, impossible to mimic. But now easy to get.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
Please note that this MIDI is not included in the Reggae EZX.
- Drum MIDI suitable for roots and reggae oriented music
- Straight/shuffle in 4/4
- Tempos ranging from 100 BPM to 148 BPM
- Categorized as beats, fills and intro fills
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.