Toontrack Drum MIDI: Pop Punk
Drum MIDI Pack
Drum grooves and fills, tailored for your yet unwritten pop punk songs.
Since classic acts like Blink-182, Sum 41, and Goldfinger paved the way and literally kicked the doors wide open to main stages and stadiums around the world, the pop-punk genre has found itself in a constant evolution. To this day, it continues to produce countless acts setting new standards by the numbers, merging the don't-give-a-damn attitude of punk with the power of timeless hooks, melody, and modern pop production values. In terms of drums, we’re talking both ends of the extremes – from pummeling d-beats and untamed aggression down to laid-back and subtle.
Welcome to an all-in, no-holds-barred collection of slick, tight, and classy drumming that encompasses the entire range of what pop-punk was, is, and will be as soon as you get started writing.
- Drum MIDI grooves and fills inspired by the pop punk genre
- Performed by session drummer
- More than 400 individually played files
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 116 BPM to 204 BPM
- Artists used for reference: Blink-182, Goldfinger, Sum 41, All Time Low, The Offspring, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, Fall Out Boy and more
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fills sections
- Features unique MIDI content, not included with the Pop Punk EZX