Toontrack Drum MIDI: New York Studios Vol. 1
Drum MIDI Pack - Played by Nir. Z
The New York Groove.
The classic MIDI collection from the core content in Superior Drummer 2, performed by the incredible Nir Z. All-through musical, soulful, and highly versatile.
New York Studios Vol.1 MIDI comes from the core content in Superior Drummer 2 and includes an extensive collection of MIDI drum grooves and fills performed by session drummer Nir Z (Genesis, Joss Stone, John Mayer). In this collection, Nir delivers an incredible, versatile performance of basic, in-the-pocket drums for use in a wide range of styles – from ballads to pop, rock, and soul.
As a go-to musician in the Nashville scene and often featured in major label productions, Nir Z is known for his incredible chops, his soulful groove and all-through musical approach to drumming. This collection will once again underline why.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms, 1 or 2 floor toms, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
Please note that this is the same MIDI as included in Superior Drummer 2 and in the New York Studios Vol.1 SDX.
- Categorized in different songs and by leading instrument
- Tempos ranging from 55 BPM to 180 BPM
- Swing and/or straight feel in 4/4 & 6/8
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.