Toontrack Drum MIDI: Metal Beats
Drum MIDI Pack - Played by Dirk Verbeuren
Straightforward, Modern Metal.
The absolute finest in what metal drumming can offer – from ultra-slow doom and crushing mid-tempo to galloping double-bass work. All immaculately executed by Dirk Verbeuren.
After the three volumes in the Library of the Extreme series and a few thousand variations of the most outrageous metal drumming there is, Soilwork’s Dirk Verbeuren winds down a tad. In this pack, he delivers a comprehensive collection of straightforward, modern metal drumming – all the way from ultra-slow doom and crushing mid-tempo to galloping double-bass work. Essentially, everything you might need in between the blast beats, carpet rolls, or skank beats you got from the Library of the Extreme suite.
This collection of drum beats and fills is the perfect match for any traditional or modern metal songwriter looking for world-class, sharp, and inventive drumming straight from one of the world’s most well-rounded and dynamic e-drummers.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms, 2 floor toms, 2 crash cymbals, 1 china, 1 ride cymbal).
- MIDI drum beats and fills for traditional and modern metal
- Performed by Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork)
- All material organized in straight or swing songs and broken down by leading instrument (closed hats, open hats, etc.)
- Each song has a dedicated section for fills
- Tempos ranging from 56 BPM to 240 BPM
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.