Toontrack Drum MIDI: Metal!
Drum MIDI Pack - Played by Dirk Verbeuren
The X-Files of Dirk.
Ten (10) of the most diverse, intense, and insane songs in Dirk Verbeuren's extensive catalog. An exhibition of the finest in what modern metal drumming has to offer.
In this collection of drum beats and fills, Soilwork and metal drummer extraordinaire Dirk Verbeuren dove into his back catalog of records, picked his favorite and most versatile songs, then delivered a highly energetic performance.
Dirk is widely known and praised not only for his inventive drumming and mind-boggling grooves, but also for being one of the world’s most dynamic and well-rounded e-drummers, having recorded several albums using Superior Drummer and an e-kit. All these traits come into full swing in this collection: the ferocious double-bass patterns, the blast beats, the skank beats, the rolls, and an abundance of Dirk’s signature mad-scientist-fills.
All in all, a complete package covering some of metal’s most superior drumming.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms, 2 floor toms, 3 crash cymbals, 1 china, 1 ride cymbal).
Please note that this is the same MIDI as included in the Metal! EZX.
- A collection of ten (10) songs spanning Dirk Verbeuren's catalog
- All songs organized as full songs as well as separate parts (intro, theme, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, outro, and fills)
- Versatile tempos, grooves, and fills
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.