Toontrack Drum MIDI: Heavy Rock Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack
Bring out the Big Guns.
Earth-shattering rock grooves and fills.
Sometimes, you have a riff and all you need is a thick, in-your-face rock groove without any extras or added frills to go with it. What do you do? Other times, you’re out of ideas and all you crave for is a thunderous beat that makes your speakers rattle and your creatives juices flowing. What do you do? This collection of MIDI holds the answer.
Designed to be a sounding board of ideas for songwriters, this collection puts versatility front and center. Each of the more than thirty songs included features five groove variations and ten different fills, all played with increasing intensity and complexity. This will give you a tremendous palette of foundational grooves inspired by loud, heavy, and obnoxious drum-driven rock from the seventies and on.
Time to bring out the big guns and make some thunderous rock.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by heavy rock from the '70s through to today
- More than 30 songs in total featuring five groove and ten fill variations each
- Straight and/or swing variations in tempos ranging from 72 BPM to 180 BPM
- Performed by session drummer Darby Todd (The Darkness, Jethro Tull, and many more)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.