Toontrack Drum MIDI: Fusion Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack
The Solution for Your Fusion Tunes.
For songs where groove, technicality, and that “session drummer” finesse is front and center.
Fusion. “The process or result of joining two or more things together to form a single entity”. The general dictionary definition of the word applies perfectly to the music genre as well – it’s a mix of disparate elements from several genres that, put together, make perfect sense. In a seamless merge, it combines the complexity of jazz, the groove of funk, and the raw power of rock, particularly when it comes to the drums.
In the Fusion Grooves MIDI pack, drummer Luke Oswald not only draws inspiration from genre forerunners like Vinnie Colaiuta, Dave Weckl, Will Kennedy, and Steve Gadd, he also adapts ideas from contemporary players like Lil’ John Roberts and Mark Guiliana, while still throwing a big portion of his own personal style into the mix.
Performed in song structure blocks and with increasing complexity in each category, this collection of grooves and fills was designed to suit both writers looking to make solid, backbeat-driven rock-fusion as well as the ones that are looking for busy, jazz-inspired beats where the drums are racing at full engine speed. This is a collection of drums, oozing of that genre-typical technicality and subtlety. All the traits you'd expect are there; the intricate ghost notes, the busy leading-hand work, and a slew of that sophisticated “session drummer” finesse that only a great performer can muster.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by fusion music
- More than 400 individually played files
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 90 to 175 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.