Toontrack Drum MIDI: Funk
Drum MIDI Pack
Grooves that Make You Move.
A comprehensive collection of drum MIDI that captures the essence of funk: the groove.
More so than in any genre, the rhythm section and the overall groove in a funk song is the pivot point around which everything else revolves. In fact, some of the world’s most sampled drum beats come straight off classic funk records. Still to this day, the drum grooves of James Brown, Chaka Khan, The Commodores, and many others are sampled and cited as major influences by contemporary top music producers from around the world.
With that and some of the genre’s most influential songs and drummers in mind, Norman Garschke managed to create a versatile collection of drum MIDI that truly captures the essence of funk: the groove. But regardless of whether you’re into writing funk songs or not, this collection will provide you with sturdy and remarkably inspiring beats that will fall seamlessly into any pop, rock, or modern context.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 1 tom, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
- Drum grooves inspired by classic funk music
- Performed by professional session player
- A total of 362 individually played files
- Tempos ranging from 63 BPM to 198 BPM
- 4/4 and 12/8 in straight and/or swing feel
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fill variations
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.