Toontrack Drum MIDI: EDM Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack
Drum MIDI inspired by modern electronic dance music.
Under the hood of the hooks, the leads, the chops and the drops of a song is the roaring machine that grinds and churns and ultimately gets the floor or the airwaves to buzz: the groove. This collection of drum MIDI for EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 presents a virtual encyclopedia of fundamental drum groove ideas for the broadest possible definition of electronic dance music. To further help reduce the time you spend browsing instead of creating, each of the 20 included "songs" were organized in 'Breakdown', 'Buildup', and 'Drop' sections, allowing you to quickly find exactly the type of part you’re after.
This is the ultimate source of groove fuel for your songs and ideas. Expect anything from the most laid-back and basic to the more inventive, elaborate, and experimental. All that is left now is for you to start banging out your next few bangers!
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3.
- Drum grooves specifically tailored for electronic dance music
- Inspired by techno, modern pop, house, and more
- 40 different "songs" and a total of 320 unique drum MIDI variations
- Each "song" folder includes 'Breakdown', 'Buildup', and 'Drop' sections
- 4/4 in straight feel with tempos ranging from approx. 70 BPM to 140 BPM
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.