Toontrack Drum MIDI: Doom Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack - Played by Efraim Juntunen
Drum grooves and fills inspired by the doom metal genre.
When the stylus hit the hard black surface on the opening track of Black Sabbath’s 1970s debut LP and the menacing first notes of Tony Iommi’s guitar burst out of the speakers, the band had not only introduced heavy metal to the masses but also sown the seed for the prototype of doom metal. In the years to come, bands like Witchfinder General, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, and Candlemass would go on to cultivate the sound and cement doom, with its blues-laden and ever-ominous aura, as one of the undeniable cornerstones in the evolution of metal.
This collection of drum grooves and fills is an homage to not only the pioneering greats but also a celebration of the fact that on this side of the millennium, a myriad of doom-influenced bands have surfaced and made sure that this ever-changing genre has continued to thrive. Just look at Pallbearer, Avatarium, Mastodon, Cult of Luna, and many more.
If you're in the market for some slow but hard-hitting grooves riddled with finesse and subtle detail, this is it.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by the doom metal genre
- Performed by Efraim Juntunen (Naglfar)
- More than 400 individually played files
- 3/4 and 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 50 to 125 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, etc)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.