Toontrack Drum MIDI: Disco Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack
Beats to Move Your Feet To.
A comprehensive collection of funk-infused drum grooves inspired by classic and modern dance music.
When late 1960s funk songs started making their way into the nightclubs of Manhattan in the early seventies, disco was more than a fact – it quickly became a global phenomenon and very much a lifestyle. Looking back, it seems like all over the world, an entire generation was dancing its way through the first half of that decade to a four-on-the-floor with an accented hi-hat.
While this collection takes on the timeless rhythms that laid the foundation to disco as we know it, it also draws inspiration from how the genre evolved over the decades and where modern dance music finally is today. Expect a wide palette of funk-infused beats that can easily be adapted to any vintage as well as modern sounding context. Because the fact is, disco is just as alive and well today as it was forty years ago. Just listen to Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, and Madonna and you'll hear it.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 1 tom, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by classic funk and disco from the ‘60s and the ’70s through to today
- More than 500 individually played files
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 72 to 182 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, etc)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.