Toontrack Drum MIDI: British Invasion Grooves
Drum MIDI Pack - Played by Darby Todd
The British Are Coming!
Drum MIDI inspired by the bands and drummers of the 'British Invasion' era.
When the artists of the ‘British Invasion’ started its snowballing procession across the world in the early sixties, they did so as bands. There was rarely just one star – vocal duties were shared, frontman personas changed and suddenly fans could go wild over a group as opposed to just a person. Especially the drummers, no longer tucked away in some dark corner of a dimly lit stage, got their long-overdue fame bills paid in full. Just look at Keith Moon, Mick Avory, Ringo Starr or Charlie Watts – all immediate icons in blinding center stage lights.
This collection of drum MIDI is an homage to the drummers and their grooves, the songs and the bands that forever changed the face of popular culture. Expect steady, rocking, and popping beats, and all the wild fills to go with them. Then like now, a great groove is the bedrock of any song. Start making some music!
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by pop and rock from the 'British Invasion' era
- Organized in a song structure format (intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, and fills)
- 3/4, 4/4, and 6/8 in straight and/or swing with tempos ranging from 87 BPM to 146 BPM
- Performed by session drummer Darby Todd (The Darkness, Jethro Tull, and many more)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.