Toontrack Drum MIDI: The Blues EZX
Drum MIDI Pack
The Art of Blues Drums.
With experience comes musical understanding. With that follows integrity. After that comes knowledge. It takes time to master the art of being a musician, ask Hans Lindbäck, blues drummer by trade.
Laidback when called for, ahead or on beat when needed but always with a feel that cuts like a knife through any given context – all traits of a great blues drummer, the shape-shifter that knows that give-and-take counts just as much in music as in the grander scheme of life. Meet Hans Lindbäck, blues drummer by trade.
The Blues EZX MIDI comes with a large selection of drums suited for any type of blues or rock song. It was played by longtime blues drummer Hans Lindbäck, a phenomenal musician with decades worth of experience behind the blues kit and on the road. With all material categorized in different songs and organized in folders for hats closed, hats open, cymbals, breaks, fills, or endings, finding what you need is quick and easy!
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 1 tom, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
Please note that this is the same MIDI as included in The Blues EZX.
- Categorized in different songs
- Closed hats / open hats / cymbals / breaks / fills / endings sections
- Shuffle / swing / straight / 12/8 variations in swing and/or straight feel
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.