Toontrack Drum MIDI: Black Metal
Drum MIDI Pack
A Pitch Black MIDI Pack.
No frills, just black metal in its purest form.
Efraim Juntunen of Swedish black metal pioneers Naglfar takes you on board for a journey down the long and winding rapids of black metal drums. From the steady doom-like beats to the rampant, grinding tirades and violent outbursts in fills, Juntunen steers his vessel with one firm and central idea: keeping it simple and to the point.
"To me, a steady and consistent beat is key. A lot of times, I hear drummers go off and completely lose track of the song. Especially in a songwriting scenario, when all you’re looking for is the perfect beat, something too busy can be a real hurdle. I have intentionally left all of that out and made a collection of grooves tailored for songwriting," he commented.
Just like on a canvas, it’s easier to add than to take away what’s already there. Start forging your next piece of black metal today.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2, and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 3 rack toms, 1 floor tom, 4 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by classic and modern black metal
- Performed by Efraim Juntunen (Naglfar)
- More than 420 individually played files
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 70 to 220 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, etc)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.