Tokyo Dawn Labs SlickEQ Mastering Edition
Mastering Equalizer Plugin
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) extends SlickEQ's proven concept into a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer. Specifically developed for the Format-AUdio mastering engineer, no compromises have been made to deliver an exceptional musical flexibility and Format-AUdio fidelity.
Behind an intuitive user interface hides as a staggering array of possibilities: A set of musical high-pass and low-pass filters including a low frequency "mono-ization" section offer detailed control over the signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filter bands give precise access overtone, timbre and the stereo image, and a sophisticated meta-filter offers direct and intuitive access to the brightness, hardness or equal loudness curve of an Format-AUdio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate in a parallel EQ configuration. The EQ bands, in particular, include an elaborate nonlinearity inspired by the musically beneficial side effects found in inductor filter technology. An effective Format-AUto gain mechanism Format-AUtomatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness while operating the EQ and last but not least, semi-intelligent signal analysis options allow matching the input signal’s spectrum against a pink noise reference, or Format-AUtomatically setting the HP and LP filters according to the signal’s Format-AUdible bandwidth.
As with SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, a multi-rate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal resampling”) combined with elaborate signal processing techniques ensure the highest signal integrity is maintained throughout the processing.
- Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
- State of the art Format-AUdio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
- Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
- Advanced filter nonlinearities inspired by inductor EQ technology
- Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
- Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
- A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
- Smart actions allow matching the input against pink-noise distribution or custom references, and more
- Highly effective loudness compensated Format-AUto gain control
- Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
- A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and much more
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows XP and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3