Tokyo Dawn Labs Molot GE
Compressor & Limiter Plugin
Russian for "Hammer", Molot is the name of a popular dynamic compressor originally released in 2011 by Vladislav Goncharov. With a modernized concept, extended flexibility, and a generous dose of Rock 'n' Roll, Molot GE proudly takes over the job of its predecessor.
Molot GE is a particularly characterful dynamic range compressor melding several classic compression mechanisms with sophisticated saturation, creative tone control, and a snappy peak limiter. Whether it be mellow leveling, tight dynamic control, or aggressively vibrant compression, Molot GE covers a remarkable wide range of compression colors. While Molot GE doesn’t emulate any “vintage” device, its sound and behavior was definitely inspired by their most interesting musical peculiarities. This flexibility makes it suited for almost any source, be it drums asking for more crisp and impact, solidification and enrichment of vocals, or the enhancement of guitar and bass recordings of all types.
As with all TDR plugins, Molot GE employs state of the art audio processing technology keeping unwanted distortion under strict control. An intuitive and well-documented user interface offers quick access to all relevant parameters in a rewarding manner. Several helpers such as the equal loudness bypass and trimming, unlimited undo/redo, optional stepped controls, and many more features help the operator achieve consistent results within a short time.
- Musically intriguing compression flavors
- Analog style brickwall limiter
- Sophisticated saturation section
- Creative tone control section
- Dual-stage timing section offering control over auto-release behavior
- Feedforward and feedback compression types
- Crossover based adjustable stereo link
- Detailed coloration features such as negative ratios, sidechain phase rotation, and bit-crushing
- Different quality modes including zero-latency operation
- M/S mode with dedicated width controls
- Equal loudness workflow, with equal loudness bypass and equal loudness trim
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.