Three-Body Tech Heavier7Strings
Metal Guitar Virtual Instrument
Bring Heavy Metal Back to Your Music
Three-Body Technology proudly presents Heavier7Strings, a real-time playable sample-based virtual instrument that brings back Heavy Metal to your productions. Equipped with a complete effect rack and a patterns library, this metal-style guitar library has everything you need!
The love for music and a desire to create innovative studio technology was the mainspring that made Heavier7Strings possible. With a total of 4 years in the making, using only top-quality equipment, more than 10,000 samples were painstakingly recorded in 24-bit and 48 kHz. To top it all off Heavier7Strings comes with a self-developed sampler with no compromise on sound quality.
The Effect Rack
What is the first thing to do when one starts a virtual guitar? Usually, it is to bypass all built-in effects, as they are mostly too primitive for any serious work. However, the effect rack provided in Heavier7Strings is complete and of production-level quality, not just a toy!
- 19 Heavy Metal Effect Modules: Screamer, EQ12, AMP, Flanger, Pingpong delay, etc.
- 16 Amps with styles from heavy metal to clean sound, processing sample rate up to 8X
- 66 cabinet IRs, four can be mixed simultaneously with different delay, volume, and phasing
- Preset manager allows you to store your own effect presets, along with 200 factory presets
MIDI Patterns Library
Heavier7Strings contains a number of 200 predefined MIDI patterns, together with effect rack configuration. The style of these patterns ranged from metal, rock, pop, clean, and along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
- 200 factory MIDI patterns together with effect rack presets
- Various styles: metal, rock, pop, clean, along with non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds
- Draggable into host DAWs
Samples and Sampler
The sampler used in Heavier7Strings is self-developed, no third-party samplers were used.
- Direct read from disk
- Shared sample buffer between instances to reduce memory consumption
- Automatic fade out on disk-read overtime to avoid clicks & pops
Built-in DSP Engine
A built-in DSP engine named THRASH (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) is included in Heavier7Strings to provide various tone adjusting functions:
- +∞RR: in addition to 16x recorded RR at maximum, random timbre and envelope changes are applied on samples to provide more vivid RR playing
- True doubling: two guitars playing simultaneously on the left and right channel, each has individual random note delay and RR selection
- Sample-based LFO: modulate sample pitch with pitch curves extracted from real-world vibrato playing. This technique is adjustable in both degree and frequency and is more realistic than just modulating the pitch by sine/ triangle wave
- Dynamically recoups the formant during pitch-bend
- Digitally emulated tone knob and pickup switch
- Adjustable tension and resonance
- Infinite sustain
- Hammer-on & pull-off
- Legato slide in/out
- Pinch harmonics
- Polyphonic legato
- 24 "inspiration keys" to directly trigger specially played sounds/complex performances
- String and fretboard position
- Up/down picking
- Strumming: deduce complete chord from part of composing notes
- Trigger power chords from root note
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 or 64-bit)
- Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon CPU 64 or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 10GB free storage space
Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
Windows: AAX Native (64-bit), VST2 (32 and 64-bit)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.