Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possibilities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects, and pads.
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that, it's possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don't need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle, and sine waveforms
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color
- Microtuning support (file import and MTS Client)
- 2 high-quality analog-sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP)
- Different filter routing possibilities (parallel and serial). With the ability to choose the oscillator sources
- Full stereo signal path.
- FM / RingMode support.
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II)
- 2 LFOs with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes, and the possibility to modulate the rate
- 3 ADSRs
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing
- Optional sequencer or arpeggiator
- Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, EQ, reverb, and delay
- Mono and polyphonic mode
- Resizable UI
- You choose your favorite UI colors
- And a lot more
- Mac 10.9 or higher (Intel or Apple Silicon)
- Windows 7 or higher
- Linux 64-bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar
- 64-bit host software
- For AAX, Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher is required (64-bit)