Monophonic Bass Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer and a very accurate emulation of the popular SH 101. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analog devices without any effects.
Its 24dB zero feedback delay low pass filter has a very smooth and authentic sound without any digital artifacts, especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot of resonance and a high oscillator pitch where most emulations fail.
Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. TAL-BassLine-101 generates all wave-forms in real-time. Filter-FM allows it to choose an oscillator waveform as the modulation source for the filter cutoff. This additional feature can be used to create a wide range of new sounds.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter-FM modulation.
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built-in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
- More than 300 presets.
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
- All sample rates supported.
- Mac 10.9 or higher (Intel or Apple Silicon)
- Windows 7 or higher
- Linux 64-bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar
- 64-bit host software
- For AAX, Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher is required (64-bit)