Sugar Bytes Turnado
Realtime Multi-Effect Plugin
Keep it simple! Turnado comes with 8 knobs, each firing up an effect and varying it with their dial. It invites play and experimentation with one or several effects. Customize 24 effects in expert mode. If you want it even more compact: in Dictator Mode, you can control all 8 effects simultaneously with a single fader.
- The Silver Bullet of audio manipulation
- 24 Effects in 8 Slots
- Classic: Delay, Reverb, Amplifier, Filter
- Hi-Tech: Modulation, Transformation, Loops & DJ
- Modulation via 2 LFOs & Step Sequencer
- Dynamic Signal Flow
- Dictator Mode
- NKS support for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
Describing Turnado as a multi-effects processor perhaps doesn't capture the essence of what it's about. You can use reverb and delay in a subtle way - but what makes it very different from a conventional multi-effects unit is the combination of effects types available and its real-time control options.
The GUI is clutter free with bright and clean graphics. Open it up, and you'll instantly understand the concept.
Turnado is rock solid and light on CPU if you plan to use it in a live performance or, say, in a dozen instances simultaneously.
As a plug-in in the studio or on stage, Turnado will prove as a surprisingly versatile tool while its operation is cast into a bare minimum of controls.
If you’re not an octopus, the "Dictator" is probably a feature of interest: this fader provides a unique way of controlling multiple knobs with just one slide. Here you can set up for each knob, when and how much to be rotated.
Of course, you can automate all controls in Turnado. Or if you're looking for a more natural approach, remote-control them via MIDI.
What Beardyman dreamt about doing couldn’t be done: Technology simply couldn't keep up with his demands. To pull off his sets the way he wanted, he spent six years and $30,000 building a complex live setup: Beardytron 5000 mkII.
For Beardyman, the name of the game is being able to control things like high and low-pass filtering, build-ups and drops, and muting and unmuting of channels in real-time with just two hands: "Without having Turnado, there would be literally no way for me to do it."
When you open up one of the effects’ edit panels, you quickly begin to realize how powerful Turnado really is. With the ability to tweak five different parameters, the degree of control available is staggering.
Each of these five knobs can be tied to the main-screen knob, which is what gives them the magic! If you want some hands-off automation as well, each slot has two LFOs/step sequencers and an envelope follower that can be used to modulate. These can be assigned to any effect parameter.
There are two options when it comes to routing the signal through the effects: going through each in series (from bank 1-8) or Dynamic Signal Flow mode, where it follows the order in which each effect is activated.
Setting up the order of effects is an art in itself - and the ability to swap effects by dragging one onto another allows you to quickly audition how a different order can have a drastic effect on the overall sound.
This can also be handy if, for example, you always want a reverb to come last in a chain regardless of when it's active.
- MacOS 10.9 or higher (Intel or Apple Silicon)
- Windows 7 or higher
Audio Units, VST2, AAX Native, Standalone (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.
Get a free upgrade to Ozone 10
This offer is valid until Ozone 10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- Ozone 9 Standard
- Ozone 9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Standard - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Standard or Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 1-9 Standard
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition - Upgrade from Music Production Suite 4.1
- iZotope Everything Bundle - Upgrade from Music Production Bundle or Music Production Suite 1-4