2 Pitch Shift/Widener Plugins
Make It Wide
The classic studio trick for super-wide vocals - with a powerful new twist.
Need some width for your background vocals? Want to make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life? MicroShift gives you three different flavors of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button.
It uses a special recipe of pitch shifting, and delay that varies over time, to create rich stereo width. It's incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
Soundtoys designed MicroShift to nail the vibe of sought-after hardware pitch shifters like the Eventide H3000 (which featured algorithms originally designed by Soundtoys' founders) and the AMS DMX 15-80s.
MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different de-glitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
While MicroShift is dead simple to use, it also lets you precisely adjust the character of the width you're adding to your tracks. Change the amount of time-varying delay with the Delay control. Adjust the amount of micro pitch shifting with the Detune control. And the Focus control lets you sculpt away low and mid frequencies that might make some tracks sound muddy.
When you buy MicroShift, you also get the original mini version of the effect, Little MicroShift. And it's anything but little. It adds width, space, and spread to any track, just like its big brother, but with a simple three button, one knob interface. Perfect when you want to add width to a track with zero fuss.
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with an incredibly simple interface
- Create focus for important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavours of widening based on sought-after hardware
- Add width to a specific frequency range with the Focus knob
- Control the Detune amount and Delay range of the effect
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.