Soundiron Voice of Wind: Connie
Vocal Library for Kontakt Player
Voice Of Wind: Connie is the fourth volume in our modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy and convenient to use in any music or video production project that comes your way. This edition focuses on the crisp and spirited mezzo-soprano voice of Connie Doolan. Her cheerful, silky, and polished vocal character effortlessly fuses jazz, cabaret, folk, blues, pop, and musical theater vocal styles.
This 2.88 GB library includes over 3,300 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin), and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh, and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key, and tempo. This huge collection of live phrases are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm Hummed category. We’ve also included 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. It all comes together in a complete, efficient, and deeply-refined toolbox of chromatic articulations and powerful melodic elements with tempo-syncing and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
This Kontakt library features true legato, plus an array of staccato syllables with 8x round-robin, spanning over two playable octaves. A huge collection of live phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both bright and dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm hummed category. The phrases are intuitively organized by root tempo and mood. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching, and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customize. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases, with our phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control, and live waveform editing. The library includes 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation, and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals, and otherworldly fx to open endless possibilities.
We recorded Connie in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone, and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, fidelity, and clean dynamic range. This library is NKS compatible so you can use it seamlessly in Kontakt 6 Player and Komplete Kontrol.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping, and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo, and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls, and other real-world
- environments, with flexible tone, size, and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
- 2.8 GB Installed
- 3,390 Samples
- 28 powerful NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 6 or later) for VST, AU, or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt "Libraries" browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Access app.
This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Kontakt Player or Kontakt Full Version 6 or above
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.12 or higher
- Dual-core CPU or better
- 3GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6 and above OR Kontakt Full 6 and above
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 3GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage is recommended for this library