Soundiron Temple Drums
Percussion Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Temple Drums is a multi-sampled hall percussion library recorded in a secret stone-walled underground chamber. We recorded a variety of solo drum and bell articulations from a close, wide mic position to capture a crisp, tight, bright, and lush sound. The library includes bass drum, large floor tom, rack toms, bongos, snare drums, djembe, doumbeks, frame drum/bodhran, large Tibetan hand cymbals, Tibetan copper bell, and 36" flat gong. The space has a crisp, bright and lush vibe and we recorded each instrument up close for maximum clarity and presence, with a wide stereo image.
Sourced from a variety of regional and ethnic origins, these drums and bells give you a broad selection of tones to work with a wide range of musical styles. In addition to drums hits, rim clacks, and tuned percussion, it also includes several categories of live single-shot drum fills and rolls. It also includes an excellent variety of deep, ominous and sacred sound designed atmospheres, ambiences, sustaining pads, and drones to evoke the spirits of your own underworld.
This instrument is perfect for light to "epic" cinematic drum arrangements, concert percussion, tribal and ethnic drum tracks, drum replacement, and orchestral percussion. Each articulation is sampled with up to 12 round-robin variations per velocity layer, with multiple velocity layers to provide exceedingly natural and aggressively dynamic performances. The library also includes a wide variety of single-shot tom and bass drum riffs, flams, fills, and rolls for dramatic effect. With a clear, present, and punchy sound, they can be layered easily with other percussion elements and libraries.
We’ve also included 42 dark sound-designed ambiences, atmospheres, and sustaining pads to provide tonal leads and background textures. They can be used with the drums or in any other sonic application you wish. Each one has been hard-crafted by our team, using the raw drum and bell source recordings, as well as a variety of environmental field recordings. They create an ideal accompaniment to this library.
- 6 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing, and full FX rack.
- 42 Articulations.
- 62 Sound-designed effects including risers, stingers, and giant hits.
- Bass Drum and Floor Tom rolls, fills, and riffs.
- Up to 12x round-robin variations per velocity layer.
- Over a dozen percussion instruments including Snares, Bongos, Frame Drum, Doumbek, Bass Drum, Floor Tom, Bells, Gong, and Hand Drum.
- 42 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad, and environmental presets.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler, and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 2.57 GB Installed
- 1414 Samples
- 6 Kontakt 5.5 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.5 or later, NOT Kontakt Player.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.8 or higher
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.5 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Dual-Core Intel / AMD CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage is recommended for this library