Soundiron Sick 7
Horror Instrument For Kontakt Full
With 8,753 unique sounds, Sick 7: Voices of the Dead is a true beast!
This final volume in our Sick horror and suspense series ties it all together with a brand new tool chest of creature and human combat voices, eerie industrial percussion and a fresh supply of atmospheric horror and suspense sound design elements.
This huge collection features 6 unique creatures and 5 classic human NPC ("Non-Player Character") voice over sound-banks, organized into 38 important gameplay event categories, each including a wide variety of alternate round-robin takes and style variations to choose from.
It's got everything you need, including screams, chokes, falls, get-hits, growls, breaths, jumps, laughs and much more.
Whether you've got a lich king miniboss that needs to fearsome hiss or a few red-shirts ready to report for interstellar cannon-fodder duty, we've got you covered.
They’re perfect for instant plug-and-play use in horror and action video games, films, ads and animation, and as high-fidelity source wavs, as source material for your own sound-designed creations.
The bunker percussion bank includes 27 deep, resonant metal impact percussion articulations, from rusted artillery anchor clangs and steel bulkhead gongs, to hatch hinge creaks and deep blast door booms.
We're masters of "epic" high-impact percussion, but sometimes you need something that just hangs in the air with warmth and resonance.
For that, you need to get right up close and record softer dynamics to bring out that complex sustaining tonality.
We wanted to capture that tense, intimate and foreboding feeling for this industrial percussion ensemble, so we worked with bare hands and boots on location at a variety of derelict bunker facilities and recorded right up close at the impact point to fully soak up the ambience and deeper vibrations as they move through the inner recesses of these abandoned and decaying relics of wars past.
For the sound designed atmospheric and tonal instrument content, we decided to have a little fun and get weird.
We've assembled a huge assortment of creatures to create our "Choir Of The Dead" chorus and 13 distinct chromatic creature sing/scream sustains.
You'll also find various human and creature horde cacophonies, as well as environmental soundscapes recorded at the bunkers.
These elements are perfect for game and animation soundtracks, ad jingles and other fun and/or strange situations that tend to come up strangely often for busy media composers, sound designers and re-recording mixers.
Most importantly, all samples are fully accessible as unlocked 24bit 48kHz wav files for use in any software or hardware environment you wish.
Check out the full Sick Bundle, with volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 all together at a great discount!
- 5.16 GB Installed
- 8,746 Samples
- 12 Kontakt 5.5 .nki instrument presets
- 25 custom sound-designed FX presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- 6 creature and 5 human enemy/character combat and horror voice-over sound banks.
- Wide variety of 27 metal impact, scrape, slam, and squeak percussion sound sets with responsive dynamics & 8x round-robin.
- Massive creature choir, 13 solo creature chromatic sustains, soundscapes and ambiences.
- Flexible & intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility.
You have control over swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more.
The Voices of the Dead Orchestra preset includes all of the library's percussion, sustaining creature choir articulations, ambiences, and environments, in separate independently-controllable GUI tabs.
You can use just what you need, or layer them to create your own unique sound concepts. We've also included 25 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you lots of creative options.
You'll also find an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in time.
You can also apply your choice of 12 low-pass, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, mod wheel, expression, after-touch, key position and step-sequencer table control.
Our customizable arpeggiator offers a velocity table and control over arp direction, timing, swing, randomization, and duration.
We've also included a key and scale lock system to constrain your notes to common scales and keys for easy melodic composition and live performance.
The interface is rounded out by our modular FX rack panel, with 18 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 10 available slots, in any order that you wish.
You'll find classic phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more.
The Reverb effect includes our favorite convolution reverb impulse responses, including 99 different rooms, halls, chambers and outdoor environments, plus another 40 custom FX impulses to radically transform the sound and open up whole new worlds of musical possibility.
We've added a great bank of FX rack chain factory presets to get you started!
Cinematic Creature VO, Instrument and Sound Designed Content:
- Comprehensive Combat Voice-Over "Bark" Kits for 5 Human Henchmen and 6 creatures. The humans include several different soldier grunt characters, common civilians and even an old wizard. The creatures include a massive brute, alien hunter, insectoid, ghoul, reptilian and goblin, although they're easily suitable for any number of creature and monster types, from zombies to face huggers. These large banks of frequently called-for voice-over files are typically plugged into video game engines or used in cinematic sound design and re-recording mixing work, but you can use them in all kinds of ways. You're sure to find everything you need for these common gameplay events and contexts: battlecry, breath mid, breath soft, breathe hard, challenge, charge, choke, death quick, death slow, enemy hear, enemy see, fall, fear, gethit heavy, gethit lethal, gethit light, gethit medium, growl angry, growl threat, idle, jump, laugh down, laugh long, laugh up, lift heavy, lift light, lunge, panic, scream loud, scream muted, seethe, stabbed heavy, stabbed light, stabbed throat, strike heavy, strike light, swing, and tortured.
- A mighty mind-bending ensemble chorus of zombies, goblins, demons and wrathes in beautiful unsison.
- 13 sound-designed chromatic solo creature sustains, each fully playable across a wide musical key range.
- 43 bonus environments, ambiences, soundscapes, creature hordes and human cacophonies for added flavor.
- 27 Bunker Percussion Articulations, including iron anchor ring large, iron anchor ring small, bar tap 1, bar tap 2, bar tap 3, door kick deep 1, door kick deep 2, door knock deep, door pound deep 1, door pound deep 2, door pound deep 3, door pound deep 4, grate scrape 1, grate scrape 2, hatch slam heavy, hatch slam thin 1, hatch slam thin 2, hinge creak 1, hinge creak 2, metal plate knock deep, metal plate knock small, metal plate pound deep, metal plate pound medium 1, metal plate pound, medium 2, metal plate pound medium 3, metal plate pound small and metal plate tap small.
- Standard non-compressed full-resolution PCM wav samples, conveniently organized and clearly-named following a standard and easily-understood file naming convention, so they're easy to use in any software or hardware platform you wish.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.5.2 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Dual-Core Intel / AMD CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- 5.16GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.