Soundiron Sick 4
Horror Instrument For Kontakt Full
Sick Volume 4 is the fourth entry in our annual Sick series, delving into the sound of macabre body mutilation and tardigrade torture. It painstakingly explores 35 unique deep-sampled (12x RR) percussion articulations as well as over 1,000 horror sound effects. Weighing in at over 2 GB of premium sound design content, Sick 4 is ideal for both music and sound production: designed with horror in mind yet flexible and diverse enough to fit into any mix that calls for something a little off the beaten path.
To build this library, we gathered an army of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes and set about destroying them in a most brutal manner, with the help of hammers, crowbars, saws, drills, wrenches and our own meaty fists and heavy boots. We also pried a range of proto-musical elements from steel pails, swinging chains, dragging cinderblocks. Our goal was to craft a well-rounded and highly detailed horror foley collection suitable for the most discerning sound designer or scoring composer. But going beyond simple sound effects creation, we also brought out our drum sticks, fingers and mallets to create the most nuanced and playable pumpkin percussion library ever conceived. Finally, we included over 50 custom horror ambiences and soundscapes created from the source material and cutting edge control features, rack FX and otherworldy convolutions to complete the picture.
Check out the full Sick Bundle, with volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 all together at a great discount.
- 2.08 GB Installed
- 2,779 Samples
- 11 Kontakt 5.1 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- 35 Percussion Articulations each with 12x RR and up to 8 Velocity Layers
- Pumpkin (Hands, sticks, mallets & hammers)
- Metal Bucket (fingers, sides, sticks, etc)
- Bone Saws and hack saws
- Chain Impacts, Rattles, Yanks, Swings, etc
- Meat Power Drilling
- Hammer blows to the head
- Wrench blows to the head
- Flesh stabs, rips, scoops and slams
- Tomb stone Drags and tumbles
- Wrench Drag
- 1300 detailed horror sound effects
- 1425 deep-sampled percussive sound effects
- 54 Hellish Ambiences and Soundscapes
Made for Kontakt Full
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1.0 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
- The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.1.0 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Dual-Core Intel / AMD CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage is recommended for this library