Soundiron PVC Beatbox Ensemble
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
The PVC Beatbox Ensemble was created by assembling a vocal ensemble and vocalizing through long, elaborately hand-built PVC pipe "trumpets" to create drones, dirges, booms, horn blasts, drum kit-like percussive chuffs, thumps, hisses, pops, and steam effects. We gathered our usual ensemble percussion crew together in a large "epic" glass and tile hall with lush natural reverberation, assembling strange maze-like tangles of pipe using a ton of plastic PVC tubing and fittings and then attempting to beatbox through it all. The best word to describe the result would be STEAM DRUMS.
Originally released by Tonehammer as part of the Microhammer series, this is a classic experimental creation. We've gone back and souped it up and added more advanced programming and a brand new special FX patch. Articulations include up to 10X round robin and 1-3 velocity layers. This library features 9 articulations, including kick, snare, rimshot, tom 1, tom 2, tom 3, hat/ride, and crash.
- Insanity Phone
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or later is required to use the nki files in this library.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 54.3 MB installed
- 144 Samples
- 3 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 3.5 or later
- MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard and above
- Windows XP and above
- Dual-Core CPU or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage recommended
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.
Get a free upgrade to Ozone 10
This offer is valid until Ozone 10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- Ozone 9 Standard
- Ozone 9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Standard - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Standard or Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 1-9 Standard
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition - Upgrade from Music Production Suite 4.1
- iZotope Everything Bundle - Upgrade from Music Production Bundle or Music Production Suite 1-4