Soundiron Olympus Choir Elements
Choir Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Olympus Elements is a powerful choral instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol and S-Series Keyboards that puts the core functionality and raw sonic power of our massive 63-voice Olympus Symphonic Choir into a compact and easy-to-use interface, with rich features, dynamic playability and brilliant acoustics.
This Powered-By-Kontakt library is designed for everyone, whether you're just beginning your musical career or are a seasoned professional.
If you want a glorious sounding, efficient and user-friendly choir without sophisticated lyrical phrasing or solo content, this is the virtual instrument you've been waiting for.
Olympus Elements contains the wide close stage blend microphone position for all 8 core vowel articulations: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo.
The choir is completely configurable, with independent control over male and female divisi sections.
You'll find sustains, staccatos, and marcatos, with pp-ff dynamic layering and intelligent round robin.
This choir packs a massive forte punch and velvety smooth piano dynamics, giving you complete expressive control and creative freedom.
We also bring you our newly upgraded true ah & oo legato sustains, with up to 6-part polyphonic harmony and fluid interval shaping.
The library also features a wide variety of classic choral effects, swells, sweeps, shouts, whispers and more.
Each preset comes with an array of fine performance controls, EQ, 50 custom convolution environmental and fx reverbs to choose from.
And of course, we've included our signature hand-crafted choral atmospheres, pads, and evolving soundscapes to open up more creative possibilities.
Olympus Elements features a fully automatable custom user interface that allows for full control over sound shaping and performance.
You'll have full control over Swell, Attack, Release Time, Release Volume, Sample Start Offset and Panning for each choral section.
Section note ranges are fully configurable, and keyswitches are available to quickly select between all the available articulations for each layer.
Every preset has access to over 50 integrated convolution reverb impulses and full 3-band Equalizer.
Many presets also have an optional vibrato feature to simulate molto forte.
We also offer our exclusive flexible legato system for up to 6-part polyphonic harmony (3 per section), with full interval range, speed, and intensity control.
Our Vowelmaster preset is the all-in-one solution, providing live sustain and staccato switching for any vowel for each section, with layer blending and stacking, dynamic shaping and total performance control.
Elements also includes the latest version of our Phrasemaster, which gives you the power to sequence up to 16 different complex 16-step sustain/staccato phrases, using your choice of GUI, CC automation and keyswitch control.
You can even assign each step to just the men, women or the full choir.
The Phrasemaster is key-switch configurable and you can save and load your own custom phrases.
- Full Men's and Women's divisi sections, with freely adjustable note ranges
- All 8 major vowel sustains w/releases -- Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo -- available in both soft pp and forceful ff dynamics.
- All 8 major vowel staccatos and marcatos: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo with shaping and time-stretching options.
- Advanced, configurable simulated legato for all vowel sustains.
- True Divisi Legato for core Ah and Oo vowels, with fluid real-time pp-ff dynamic and vowel morphing.
- All legato features adjustable interval speed, range, polyphony, and intensity.
- Large selection of vowel-based Choral FX from whispers to drones and clusters, with tuning, shaping and time-stretching options.
- Vowelmaster preset gives quick access to both sustaining and staccato articulations for all vowels.
- Phrasemaster preset allows up to 16 user-sequenced patterns with 16 steps each - supports live sustain/staccato and men/women/ensemble switching for each step!
- Offset, Attack & Release controls let you shape your own syllables, sustains, and phrases
- Swell and Blend controls allow real-time dynamic performance shaping and morphing.
- Release time and volume controls, to shape release accents and natural room decay.
- Independent Pan controls for each divisi section.
- Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
- Over 50 custom reverb impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bunkers, Garages, Special FX and more.
- Ensemble and Divisi Preset types with independent controls for each section, with dual-layer blending, crossfading and vowel morphing.
- 12 Bonus Atmospheric and Custom FX instrument presets.
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine.
It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.1 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats.
You can add this product to the Kontakt "Libraries" browser.
It requires online serial number registration through the Native Access.
This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments.
Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.5.1 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.5.1 and above
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- 2.5GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.