Soundiron Granada 49
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
GRANADA 49 faithfully captures a rare 1970's-era portable analog synthesizer by the now defunct Italian synth-maker Fesma. The instrument's classic wood-accented body echoes the popular aesthetics of the 1970s and its fat, warm analog sound cuts through the mix. We've sampled its 9 stock waveform presets and included tons of custom FX patches and sound-designed ambient synth pads created from the source to make this compact library extraordinarily playable and versatile. Whether you're looking to recreate an old 8-bit video game sound, fat synth bass tones or razor-sharp lead lines, the Granada 49 library can do it!
The power of Granada is really unlocked by our easy-to-use yet powerful 3D-modeled user interface. Basic sound shaping options are included: volume swell, note attack time, release time and sample start offset let users mold the sound anyway they want. Other main controls include vibrato and a special "Octave" knob, which really beefs up your tone by smoothly rolling in lower and higher octave layers.
The "Glide" option adds an adjustable-speed portamento pitch bend between notes. The advanced tempo-syncable LFO system features configurable LFO shape, modulation target, speed, intensity, and fade-in time. A versatile filter system allows you to select between 13 filter types, modulation options, and control the frequency and resonance. As always, we included our customizable arpeggiator, which lets users control pattern direction, rhythm, swing, randomization and duration. The advanced GUI is rounded out by our modular FX rack, which lets users put any of 18 different effects (reverb, distortion, etc.) in up to 10 slots, in any chain order they desire. This also includes 119 of Soundiron's high quality impulse responses which can be loaded into the "Reverb" effect.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 and later. It comes equipped with a custom user interface and dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: volume, attack, release, offset, vibrato, octave, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation, advanced LFO and filter systems and our full FX rack with convolution reverb with your choice of well over 100 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses.
This Fesma Granada 49 was recorded through its direct line outputs. We recorded its nine stock waveform presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There's also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos and Acoustic effects samples.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later is required to use the NKI files in this library.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 2.05 GB Installed
- 925 Samples
- 22 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.5.2 or later
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage recommended
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.