Soundiron Elysium Harp
Harp Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Elysium Harp is a 47-string grand concert pedal harp virtual instrument library, fully compatible with the free Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards by Native Instruments.
Soundiron recorded this massive Lyon & Healy bronze concert harp in exquisite detail, with extended articulation choices, advanced controls, easy play-assist features, and warm presence across the entire key range.
We've covered classic Finger Plucks with long sustains, deep round-robin, and dynamic layering for each string.
We also recorded Hard Fingernail plucks, Harmonics, Xylophonics, Bass Pedal Buzzes, plus a wide collection of natural Live Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harpist Jennifer Ellis.
You'll find lots of custom ambiences, pads, and unique FX presets created with the harp source to open up limitless sound design possibilities.
You also have access to 3 stereo mic positions (sound board, rear ports & room) to freely mix and route, plus advanced real-time gliss and arpeggiator sequencers, instant pedal presets for easy glissing and arpeggios, precise tone and presence shaping, and a full FX rack for total creative freedom.
- 8 round-robin variations per dynamic layer
- Finger Pad Plucks
- Finger Nail Plucks
- Soft Harmonic Plucks
- Hard Harmonic Plucks
- Xylophonic Plucks
- Bass String Pedal Buzz Effects
- 194 Natural Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harp soloists Jennifer Ellis
- Dozens of custom ambiences, organic synth pads, tonal atmospheres, and FX presets crafted from the harp source recordings and presets
Dynamic User Interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Front Sound Board microphone position for a full, rich sound. Captured with Neumann TLM 103 microphones
- Rear Sound Port microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 102 microphones
- Overhead Room microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 107 microphones
- Mixer module for custom channel mixing, loading, positioning, and routing
- Adaptive Arpeggiator system with preset saving/loading and tons of tweakable options to make arpeggios inspiring and easy to play
- Dynamic Gliss generator that lets you draw your own gliss speed and velocity shapes and curves
- Intuitive Pedal system that lets you select from dozens of classic harp pedal configurations and instantly snap your keyboard to both common and specialized scale types and keys
- The Arpeggiator, Gliss, and Pedal systems make it extraordinarily easy to play beautifully life-like glisses, arpeggios, and melody lines in real time
- Modular DSP FX Rack panel with a full set of automatable controls for every effect unit
- 119 integrated convolution IR samples recorded in a variety of rooms, environments, and FX spaces
- 12,145 Samples
- 30.6 GB uncompressed / 14.7 GB Installed with lossless ncw compression
- 9 nki Kontakt instruments
- 63 nks snapshots
- 24-bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2+)
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt "Libraries" browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Access app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.5.2 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.5.2 and above
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 31GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.