Soundiron Elektronik 25
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Soundiron's Elektronik 25 captures the rare, historic sounds of the unique Elektronika EM-25. This synthesizer was manufactured somewhere in the Soviet Union and has since become a bit of a collector’s item. The EM-25 is a polyphonic synthesizer with a strong focus on strings, organ, and brass. It has a 4-octave keyboard, as well as a variety of knobs to control the envelope, modulation, and filter. Elektronik 25 features sustains, staccatos and a collection of FX pad sounds. We recorded the instrument articulations in wide stereo and direct line in. After that, we crafted over forty evolving atmospheric pads from the source content to enhance usability. Elektronik 25 offers a rare glimpse at sought-after Soviet-era synthesizers and the rich strings sounds can enhance any composition.
We've packed the GUI with lots of great sound-shaping controls that give you the flexibility to warp the sound in many ways. You have control over Volume, Attack, Release, Transient Offset, Vibrato, and Octave layering. The "Glide" control slider allows you to play legato and portamento leads. You’ll also find an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing, and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 13 low-pass, high-pass, and FX filter, with assignable modulation control options, including velocity, mod wheel, expression, after-touch, key position, and step-sequencer table control. You can also use our customizable arpeggiator, with a built-in velocity sequencer table and control over arp direction, note timing, swing, randomization, and duration.
Elektronik 25 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large-diaphragm microphones and direct line in. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples, as well as its percussion one-shots and drum loops. The included octave, vibrato, and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms, and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore an endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp, and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccatos, FX pads, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's standalone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other WAV-compatible software, sampler, and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 3 main powerful open-format Kontakt .NKI instruments
- 43 Ambience patches created from the source content
- Synth Sustains, Staccatos, and FX Pads
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 3.6 GB Installed
- 2,036 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM WAV audio
- Unlocked WAV samples can be directly imported into almost any WAV-compatible plugin or DAW.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full version 5.5 (or later)
- The free Kontakt Player is not supported
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.