Soundiron Disco 6000
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Soundiron's Disco 6000 captures the historic sounds of the fascinating Solton Disco 64. This analog synthesizer/drum machine was manufactured in Germany between 1978-1982 in a partnership with Ketron. This is early Italo Disco in a box! It has two SSM2040 filters in it, which were used in early iterations of the famous Sequential Circuits Prophet 5. This gives it a recognizable fat analog tone. It includes 36 keys on the removable keyboard, as well as a variety of knobs and buttons to trigger the drum machine. Disco 6000 has preset rhythmic drum loops, as well as synth sustains and staccatos. We recorded the instrument articulations in wide stereo and direct line in. After that, we hand-crafted twenty evolving atmospheric pads from the source content to make this party more bodacious. If you’re looking for warm funky grooves and radical synths to compose your next 1980 dance track, look no further than Disco 6000.
We've packed the GUI with lots of great sound-shaping controls that give you the flexibility to warp the sound in many ways. You have control over Volume, Attack, Release, Transient Offset, Vibrato, and Octave layering. The "Glide" control slider allows you to play legato and portamento leads. You’ll also find an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing, and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 13 low-pass, high-pass, and FX filter, with assignable modulation control options, including velocity, mod wheel, expression, after-touch, key position, and step-sequencer table control. You can also use our customizable arpeggiator, with a built-in velocity sequencer table and control over arp direction, note timing, swing, randomization, and duration.
Disco 6000 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM103 large-diaphragm microphones and direct line in. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples, as well as its percussion one-shots and drum loops.
The included octave, vibrato, and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccatos, percussion, drum loops, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform.
This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's standalone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other WAV-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 5 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
- Synth Sustains, Staccatos, Percussion, Drum Loops in multiple BPMs
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 6.36 GB Installed
- 3,406 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM WAV audio
- Unlocked WAV samples can be directly imported into almost any WAV-compatible plugin or DAW
- Kontakt Full version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
- Windows 7 or higher.
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher.
- Dual-Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.