Soundiron Chroma Bells
Hand Bell Instrument for Kontakt Full
Chroma Bells is a collection of 12 tuned steel, brass and bronze hand bells from England, India, China and Tibet.
Each one has a distinct brightly or darkly resonant character, providing an awesome variety to fit any arrangement.
They're great for creating full melodic compositions, accenting percussive arrangements or even as pure sound effects.
We recorded single-note rings, sustaining rolls and special muted articulations, each captured with extensive velocity-layering and round robin variations for exceptionally dynamic natural playability and beautiful acoustic realism.
There are three stereo microphone positions that you can freely mix and layer.
You'll find our classic ultra-close pair of large-diaphragm studio mics for dry, crisp and strongly present tonality.
There's also a wide-spaced overhead pair of pencil omnis for a spacious room sound.
Lastly, just for fun, we've used a pair of very rustic tin can microphones that offer a raw, yet somehow smooth mid-century vintage lo-fi flavor with a warm mid-range, dark tone and rounded transients.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility.
You have control over swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more.
This library comes with an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in time.
You can also apply your choice of 12 lowpass, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, mod wheel, expression, after-touch, key position and step-sequencer table control.
Our customizable arpeggiator offers a velocity table and control over arp direction, timing, swing, randomization and duration.
We've included a key and scale lock system to constrain your notes to common scales and keys for easy melodic composition and live performance.
The interface is rounded-out by our modular FX rack panel, with 27 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 8 available slots, in any order that you wish.
You'll find classic phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more.
The Reverb effect includes our favorite convolution reverb impulse responses, including 99 different rooms, halls, chambers and outdoor environments, plus another 40 custom FX impulses to radically transform the sound and open up whole new worlds of musical possibility.
We've added a great bank of FX rack chain factory presets to get you started!
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2.2 or later.
Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform.
You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above.
This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
- Deeply sampled brass & bronze hand bells with 3 microphone positions: Close, Room, Retro Cans
- English Handbells, Tibetan Ceremonial Bell, Swiss Cow Bell, Chinese Brass Temple Bell, Indian Claw Bell
- 21 Powerful Kontakt .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 6,959 stereo samples
- 9.8 GB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 6.2.2 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- 10GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.