Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion Micro
Percussion Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Apocalypse Percussion Micro is the compact starter edition of Soundiron's acclaimed Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library.
This heavy cinematic drum library features a total of 28 hard-hitting ensemble articulations, including 6 concert snare drum sets, 5 large tom sets, 7 bass drum sets, 4 Indian Dhol sets, 3 Turkish Doumbek sets, 1 Irish Bodhrán (frame drum) articulation, one Egyptian Riq, and a Greek Daf articulation, so you have access to a broad range of powerful sounds to create with.
Apocalypse Percussion Micro has a simple and intuitive user interface with full articulation control, modular kit-building, dynamic arpeggiation, and customizable FX routing, with 119 real-world and special effect convolution spaces.
Each articulation we performed by an ensemble of each drum type, ranging in size between 3 and 6 players in unison, for a massively epic sound.
Each articulation sound set has 4 - 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round-robin variations per note.
Soundiron captured these instrument ensembles in the same bright, open hall where they recorded the legendary Olympus Symphonic Choir, Mercury Boys' Choir, Montclarion Grand Piano, Struck Grand, Tuned Artillery, and many other libraries.
The space and wide large-diaphragm close mic array give these drums a potent and aggressively open sound, with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation.
This library also includes 15 custom sound-designed FX presets to expand your creative options.
The custom-scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options.
There's also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library comes equipped with a powerfully simple ensemble bank preset, a fully customizable 8-socket kit building "Megamixer" preset, and the unique dual-layer tuned percussion system preset that lets you play any articulation as a pitched instrument over the whole key range and combine any two articulations together, each with their own fully independent control parameters.
- 3 master Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing, and full FX rack
- 28 drum ensemble articulations with 3-6 players, up to 12 dynamic velocity layers, and 2 round-robins variations per velocity.
- 7 Bass Drum Articulations
- 6 Concert Snare Drum Articulations
- 4 Indian Dhol Drum Articulations
- 3 Turkish Doumbek Articulations
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (Frame Drum) Articulation
- 1 Egyptian Riq Drum Articulation
- 1 Greek Daf Drum Articulation
- Master ensemble preset
- Dual-Layer chromatically pitched preset
- Megamixer drum kit builder preset
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more
- 283 MB Installed (332 MB wav source)
- 386 Samples
- 18 instrument preset banks
- 24-bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU, or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt "Libraries" browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Access app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great crossgrade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.6.8 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.6.8 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- 283MB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.