Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion Elements
Solo and Ensemble Percussion Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Player
Apocalypse Percussion Elements is a potent selection of aggressive soundtrack drums and cymbals for the free Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol, and the S-Series Keyboard platform by Native Instruments.
This library is an epic percussion powerhouse built for efficient workflow and incredible sound, with over 40 different drums, over 100 articulations, deep dynamic layering, and 8 round-robin variations per velocity.
You'll find thunderous ensemble and solo bass drums, roaring ensemble and solo toms of all sizes, a massive 8-member snare ensemble and 6 different solo snares ranging from deep 14" wooden-bodied snares all the way down to tiny 5" effect snares, ethnic drums of all shapes and sizes, clicks, clacks, hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid China crash, fx cymbals, gongs, Tibetan finger cymbals and much more.
Built from our epic percussion flagship - the 25 GB Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble - this lighter edition is slimmed down to the put maximum punch into a compact footprint and unbeatable price point accessible to everyone.
Focusing on a close/stage stereo mic position and standard single-stroke multi-sampled articulations, it's built to be immediately intuitive and easy to play.
You can use our expressive "Standard" presets for instant access to all of the drums in a classic keyboard layout.
The "Ensemble All" preset lets you customize key-mapping for each articulation, or chose from several standard drum map presets.
Our user interface gives you instant control over the sound, whether you want a huge hall sound or a dry, punchy studio sound, with automation-ready parameters to shape dynamics, room release, attack, transient offset, tuning, velocity response, and so much more.
- 6 Snares
- 2 Bass Drums
- 2 Dhol Drums
- 4 Frame Drums
- 2 Floor Toms
- 2 Low Toms
- 2 High Toms
- 4 Rototoms
- Ride Sticks
- Ride Mallets
- China & FX
- Ting Shag
- Bass Drums
- Assorted Low Toms
- Assorted High Toms
- Frame Drums
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key mapping and template design, saving and loading
- Adaptive meta-arpeggiator system with Preset Saving/Loading
- Megamixer system with Kit Saving/Loading, Intelligent Sample Loading, and Per-Slot Room Release Controls
- Drum Category-based (Bass, Snare, Cymbals, and Aux) Room Release Controls in many Presets
- Midi Loop Playback and Custom Mapping
- Our Custom FX Rack with powerful and configurable controls for every effect.
- 70 integrated custom convolution IR samples
- 4,519 Samples
- 2.24 GB installed (4.3 GB Uncompressed)
- 52 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 400 Midi Loops
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2+)
This library includes 400 MIDI Grooves accessible through the GUI, created by these great Soundiron featured artists:
- Blake Ewing
- Dirk Ehlert
- Ian Dorsch
- Johnny Knittle
- Marie-Anne Fischer
- Sascha Knorr
- Si Begg
- Simon Russell
- Tino Danielzik
- Xiaotian Shi
- Team Soundiron
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine.
It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats.
You can add this product to the Kontakt "Libraries" browser.
It requires online serial number registration through the Native Access app.
This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments.
Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.5 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.5 and above
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD storage recommended for this library
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.