Soundiron Ambius Prime
Atmospheric Virtual Instrument Library for Kontakt Player
Ambius Prime is a unique and powerful compendium of our Ambius atmospheric synthesis series, offering a vast selection of hand-crafted sound-designed pads, ambiences, leads, pulses, and acoustic textures.
Each sound has been carefully sculpted from organic source recordings by our creative team. We've captured a wide spectrum of instruments, voices, environments, and objects to create thousands of distinctly compelling and nuanced sonic flavors.
Everything you hear was built using only organic field and instrument recordings.
In fact, no synthesizers were used to create this library at all.
And with the sophisticated Ouroboros modulation engine, you can weave sources together into stunningly dynamic, flexible, and inspiring synth patches for any style or genre.
Dive in and tweak and automate every parameter with total control over every detail, or just hit the Random button to instantly generate an infinite variety of new sound, parameter, and dynamic modulator combinations.
Ambius Prime has been built from the ground up for the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and Komplete Kontrol, including full support for all Native Instruments S-Series keyboards.
It includes all of the content from Ambius 1: Transmissions and Ambius 2 Systematik, as well as the exclusive new Ambius 3: Expanse, a huge selection of over 1000 brand new sound sources that are only available here in Ambius Prime.
It's the perfect atmospheric texture farm for film and game composers and sound designers and an extraordinarily powerful synthesis engine for electronic music producers and synth junkies.
Ambius 1 - Transmissions
In this first volume of our Ambius series, we focus on the dark, the cryptic and the subliminal.
You will marvel in the sweeping glory of infinite choruses and spin endlessly soaring melodies from our cluster bells.
Yo'’ll scour archives of unholy EVP recordings, witness unholy medical procedures, be torn by savage terror winds, and devoured by digital worms seething in primordial pools of corrupted logic.
Category banks include EVP, Industrium, Panorganic, Rictus, Root Canal, Swarming, Winds, Parachestral, Re-choral, Transmusical, Dig and Tuned and each bank includes a wide variety of unique sound sources.
Ambius 2 - Systematik
This second volume explores a range of tuned percussive sounds and transient attacks on layers 1 and 2, with a broad collection of tonal pads, sustains and drones on layers 3 and 4 that are designed to blend well to create new and unique instrument and synth lead concepts.
It allows you to blur the line between lead and ambient textures and easily morph between tight stabs and dreamy pads.
We've created a deep pool of elements to choose from and shape, with a wide palette of sonic flavors ranging from fat lo-fi leads to crisp, complex hi-fi soundscapes, all sourced from live acoustic instruments.
Ambius 3 - Expanse
The third volume in the Ambius series is only available as part of Ambius Prime.
These sounds push the envelope farther, with more rhythmic elements, harder-driving lead patches, wider textural variety and deeper sonic evolutions.
Expanse also features outstanding guest sound design and presets by Spencer Nunamaker (Juno VHS), Kevin Alves, Nathan Boler, Paul Amos, Marie-Anne Fischer, Dominik Spychalski, Ben Rabenold and Mike Marino.
A Deep User Interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with CC and host automation support for all major DAWs and Komplete Kontrol hardware and software
- X-Y Pad with that can be animated and assigned to layer mix routing and FX parameters
- Each layer has its own primary controls for Volume, Attack, Release, Offset, Pitch, Pan, Modulation routing and Filter settings
- The Mod Panel lets you create custom parameter routing and modulation chains for a full suite of layer and filter parameters, plus convenient Delay, Distortion, EQ and Convolution effects that can be controlled with the X-Y pad
- Intelligent "Random" button instantly generates new presets for inspiration on the fly
- Our FX Rack comes equipped with 18 powerful effect modules, each with configurable controls and customizable routing and chain saving/loading
- 119 integrated custom convolution reverb IR samples in 10 distinct categories (Cathedral, Chamber, Large Room, Small Room, Hallways, Underground, Outdoors, Long FX and Short FX)
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.6.8 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.6.8 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 3GB RAM or more
- 9.1GB free storage space