Sound Particles Air
Distance Simulation Plugin
Air for Sound Effects
A close-by object doesn't sound like a faraway object. Quickly reinvent sound effects by adding depth and distance to your sounds. No need to record everything all over again.
Air for Mixing
With just one knob, it is possible to accurately simulate the distance of any sound. Air will apply the exact EQ and distance attenuation necessary to make audio assets perfectly resemble real-life sonic events.
Easily take away some presence of specific items within your projects. Let instruments breathe and mixes shine with this ready to go plugin.
Air for Automated Dialog Replacement
The biggest challenge of ADR is making it sound as natural as if it was recorded on the original set. Air helps in achieving a natural-sounding distance effect, so that ADR never sounds misplaced again.
Air already includes temperature and humidity settings from different locations around the globe, from Antarctica to Death Valley, but you are always able to enter your one custom.
Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using scientifically measured frequency response values of air dampening.
With Air, you can see the actual frequency response that is being applied to the sound.
Control the volume over distance with the Distance Attenuation parameter.
Do you prefer "meters" or "feet"? "Mph" or "km/h"? Full integration with Imperial and Metric units, for an easy and more welcoming workflow for everyone.
Use control surfaces (such as AVID S6) to edit the plug-ins' parameters.
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Dual-Core CPU minimum (4-core or better recommended)
- 4GB RAM minimum (8GB or more recommended)
- 600MB disk space
- Plugin Formats: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
- Pro Tools 11 or above required for AAX
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.