Sonuscore The Orchestra: Woods of the Wild
Woodwinds Library for Kontakt Player
Illuminate the beautiful, mystical side of orchestral music with Woods of The Wild, the latest expansion into the world of The Orchestra Complete.
This fresh, individually recorded woodwind section is obligatory for a rich and complete orchestral pallet.
With triple tongues, rips, and trills, we've packed articulations not just for woodwinds but even for other wind instruments such as piccolo and alto flute and English horn.
The library also includes mallets and other wooden drums to pound out a proper dose of savage intensity.
- 13 solo wind instruments with 5+ articulations each, plus bonus winds
- 4 ensemble articulations
- Massive percussion sounds, including: Taiko, Tom Ensemble, Snare Drum, and more.
- More wood-based percussion, such as: Marimba, Vibraphone, Crotales, Celeste, and more.
- A MIDI-export feature
- 34 voicings for the powerful new Ensemble Engine
- Pure Performance Legato – Makes legato instruments more intuitive to play
The Mystical Timbre of Woodwinds
In the world of faeries and satyrs, woodwinds carry a hidden magic that unlocks doors, creates portals through time, and gives birth to legends.
With Woods of The Wild, The Orchestra Complete 3 obtains the old magic of lost tales and heroes' journeys.
Woods of The Wild is not simply a winds and percussion library.
It explores new, untamed directions in music, with inspiring articulations and an ensemble engine that provides the ability to create fully orchestrated music with the press of a simple chord.
Woods of The Wild reproduces the sound of woodwind instruments in their softest as well as loudest dynamics.
All woodwind instruments were recorded in three dynamic layers and each sample was also carefully hand-edited to morph smoothly and seamlessly between each layer.
- Flute 1&2
- Piccolo Flute
- Alto Flute
- Oboe 1&2
- English Horn
- Clarinet 1&2
- Bass Clarinet
- Bassoon 1&2
- Big Percussion (Taikos, Tom Ensemble, Gran Cassa, Tam Tam, Snare Drum, Piatti, Suspended Cymbals)
- Percussion (Celesta, Crotales, Marimbaphone, Vibraphone, Xylophone)
- Hand percussion (Castanets, Claves, Rods, Shaker, Sticks, Woodblocks, Finger Cymbals, Marktree, Tambourine, Triangle)
Pure Performance Legato
We are proud to introduce a completely redesigned performance legato engine.
This allows you to play both fast true legato and staccato runs without any problems, as the engine can distinguish between both articulations without the need for keyswitches.
We have paid special attention to the integration of the true legato transitions, fitting each of the more than 400 transitions per instrument independently into the intervals in a way that allows for a very smooth and playable legato.
The Ensemble Engine
Woods of The Wild comes with an absolutely savage ensemble engine that includes the latest updates from The Orchestra Complete 3.
The main page was updated with a new and improved Voicings selection.
You can assign which instrument plays which note of the chord to allow for more realistic ensemble sounds, or you can choose from our 34 pre-arranged Voicings.
The Ensemble Engine is just like having a real-life orchestrator working for you.
Also included with Woods of The Wild is the new Sequence Designer carried over from The Orchestra Complete 3.
The engine works through three independent arpeggiators and two envelope engines. You can now create your own individual musical patterns in addition to the standard options.
These sequences can be edited individually, giving you the freedom to create more detailed compositions.
With the Voicings and the Arpeggiator, it is easy to create pulsating rhythms and inspiring arrangements from any combinations of notes.
There's no need to rely on pre-recorded phrases when you have this level of unprecedented control at your hands.
- Explore the 128 included presets using intuitive filters and categories
- 38 Voicings or preset ensemble combinations
- Independant arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors
- Load up to 5 different instruments and play them together
- Every slot can be assigned to 1 of 5 different modules
- Use the Voicings feature to assign chord tones across instrument groups
Woods of The Wild comes with an unparalleled amount of new content:
- 38 Ensemble Voicings
- 75 Ensemble Rhythms
- 100+ new single NKIs
- 13 new multi articulation NKIs
- A total of 128 versatile ensemble presets
Take Full Control Over the Ensemble
On the Engine page you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules.
Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes can be shaped with the velocity envelope.
Create the orchestral voicings as you need them and let the magic happen.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.7.1 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.7.1 and above
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 6.1GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.