Sonuscore The Orchestra: Horns of Hell
Orchestral Horns Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Horns of Hell - the Gates Are Open!
Horns of Hell is our brand-new and massive brass, organ, and percussion library, including a total of 67 varied articulations. It features absolutely unique and earth-shattering sections, like mighty Tenor Horns, profoundly diabolic Evil Brass, or massive Organ.
Horns of Hell is powered by:
- 48 powerful brass patches
- 15 different organ registrations
- Various drums, deep hits, tubular bells and a timpani
- Naturally, it includes our much anticipated MIDI-Export feature.
Made To Be Felt
In the extremes of sound, where most instruments perish, HORNS OF HELL gains power. It expands the range of our symphonic flagship THE ORCHESTRA COMPLETE 2 far beyond its natural borders - in all directions.
Horns of Hell is not just an entire brass, organ, and percussion library, it brings completely new and unheard articulations to your fingertips. It comes as an entire toolkit to create new and astonishing colors; composer and listener alike will most certainly catch its fire.
Experience True Power
- Trumpet Ensemble (3 Players)
- French Horn Ensemble (4 Players)
- Tenor Horn Ensemble (4 Players)
- Trombone Ensemble (3 Players)
- Low Brass (2 Players)
- Evil Brass (4 Players: Brass Trombone, Contrabass Trombone, Contrabass Tuba & Cimbasso)
- 15 Organ Patches with 10 Manuals and 5 Pedal Registrations. Over 5000 Recorded Pipes!
- Non-Pitched Percussion (Taikos, Tom Ensemble, Gran Cassa, Tam Tam, Snare Drum, Piatti, Suspended Cymbals)
European Brass Ensemble
We recorded a 20-piece brass ensemble split into 6 sections performed a variety of powerful and mind-blowing techniques for Horns of Hell. The vast expression and energy of these new articulations was captured in the classic room of Studio 22 in Budapest. All sections were recorded in their traditional seating position.
The Core: The Ensemble Engine
HORNS OF HELL comes with a reworked engine version of our critically acclaimed instrument THE ORCHESTRA, introducing our brand-new preset browser. Explore the massive selection of presets now using intuitive filters and categories.
The engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have full control.
It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
We fully integrated all drums and hits into our Engine, which enables completely new and intense arrangements.
- Explore your presets using intuitive filters and categories
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.2.2 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.2.2 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 5.7GB free storage space
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.