Sonuscore The Orchestra
Orchestral Library for Kontakt Player
THE ORCHESTRA is a revolutionary all-in-one, 80-player orchestral library whose heart is our breakthrough Ensemble-Engine that empowers you to convert your ideas into music. Simple and incredibly fast.
We found a way to revolutionise your way of composing complex orchestrated music. It's a new simplicity, a more natural approach to cope with multi-facetted orchestral colours and rhythms.
The Idea Behind "The Orchestra"
Orchestral libraries have become more and more complex over the last years. Developers captured every nuance of symphonic orchestras in countless different articulations. But with a tight deadline, having endless possibilities is not necessarily a good thing.
With this library, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition, giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
Your ideas, your music – all in one instrument.
The Ensemble Engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators
and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins-Series.
Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colours right out of the box.
Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colours.
Loadup to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
Every slot can be assigned one of five different modules.
Compose Faster with Full Instrumental Groups
Choose from 192 presets in three categories.
The Orchestral Colours presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple, useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
The animated orchestra presets go even further and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
Take Full Control of The Ensemble
- On the Engine page, you can access all individual controls for each of the five instrument modules.
- Short notes can be arranged with the arpeggiators, while sustained notes
- can be shaped with the velocity envelope.
- Create the orchestral colours as you need them and let the magic happen.
The arpeggiator creates fascinating melodic patterns to give your project a rich and lively orchestral feeling. Change the pattern of the arpeggiator with the rhythm stepper. If needed, you can modify almost every parameter to stay in full control of your orchestral colour.
Velocity Envelope – Shape your sustain sounds
The Velocity Envelope adds a recurring dynamic movement to a sustaining note. The centrepiece is the envelope shape, which can be drawn freely.
Play the Instruments Freely
- Create full and detailed orchestrations from scratch.
- Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, THE ORCHESTRA also contains 88 single instrument patches for all standard sections and articulations in a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir.
Unleash the Full Orchestral Power with Ensemble Multi Patches
Multis take the Ensemble Engine even further toward instant playability and sound as they load and layer multiple instances of THE ORCHESTRA.
The easiest way to create complex orchestral arrangements.
There are playable full orchestral multis for single articulations, that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Orchestral Rhythm and Animated Orchestra Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine to create even more complex patterns.
The Samples: Rough & Edgy - No Polished Sound
THE ORCHESTRA was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher and more "honest" than the common orchestral Hollywood sound.
It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds, punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for THE ORCHESTRA were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail.
This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room.
All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 192 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 75 Multi-Rack Patches
- 6.85GB of data (10GB uncompressed)
- 16500+ individual Samples
- Fast loading times
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5.7.1 and above OR Kontakt Full 5.7.0 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 7GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.