Sonnox Oxford TransMod
Transient Processor Plugin
Bespoke attack control
Modify the transients in your tracks by either increasing or reducing their attacks. Sounds simple, though our bespoke adaptive process working in the background is anything but. Fortunately, the interface keeps things straightforward, with two main controls quickly allowing you to bring ‘soggy’ drums to life or give more punch to a bass.
But TransMod is just as relevant to any electronic sound as it is to acoustic ones - pulling transients forward in your mix, or pushing them further back by making the ambience around them more evident. And all this is accomplished without the tonal changes associated with compression.
- Harden or soften attacks and transients
- Radical or subtle changes – with up to 24db of boost/cut
- Add harmonic enrichment for extra loudness, presence & punch allowing peaks up to 6db above digital max without clipping
- Increase or reduce the effects of room ambience
- Achieve a fabulous gated overdriven drum kit in seconds
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7 and above
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Each license includes two activations
- Native - AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, RTAS
- HD/HDX - All native formats + AAX DSP, TDM
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.