Sonnox Oxford DeNoiser
Noise Reduction Plugin
The DeNoiser Plug-In with its integrated de-hisser delivers surgical broadband noise reduction in real time.
The process is based on the continual analysis of the input signal in order to build a noise profile.
Alternatively, use Freeze Mode to sample a section of audio containing just target noise.
Simply define the threshold below which noise is removed and use the Reduction slider to taste.
We understand the delicate balance between removing noise and retaining the character of your original recording, so have added a Warmth control to return some richness and added a DIFF function to audition only the removed noise.
- Separate DeHiss, Detect & Remove Sections for intuitive use
- High-resolution display of input signal & its noise profile
- Frequency Bias Curve to fine-tune noise threshold & reduction
- Mid-Side mode to de-noise only side content
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- An iLok 2 or 3 USB key is required. iLok Cloud and iLok Machine licensing methods are NOT supported
- Includes 2 activations per license