Sonnox Oxford DeBuzzer
Noise Reduction Plugin
Fast and effective removal of buzz, hum, whine, and whistles.
Use the intuitive display to help isolate the fundamental frequency - it'll constantly give you feedback on the top contenders - or define it manually with the help of a tone generator.
Don't worry if the fundamental wanders, the default Auto Tracking Mode will follow it in real time.
The harmonics of your problem fundamental frequency will also be tracked.
All that remains is to engage the default comb filter or the optional parametric EQ, and then fine-tune the content that’s removed using DIFF auditioning.
- Ultra high-resolution detection and removal of unwanted buzz, hum, whine, and whistles
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Tracking Mode to follow fundamental and its harmonics
- Comb filter for tight removal over many harmonics
- Parametric EQ for more musical removal over fewer harmonics
- Audition removed buzz for confident fine-tuning
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- An iLok 2 or 3 USB key is required. iLok Cloud and iLok Machine licensing methods are NOT supported
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and RTAS