SONiVOX Vocalizer Pro
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Perform, Process, Play, Create
Part instrument, part processor, Vocalizer Pro is the ultimate instrument expansion tool. Offering endless sound-sculpting possibilities, Vocalizer Pro is ready to harmonize, modify, fortify, enhance, and re-synthesize any instrument - or any sound - in ways you never thought possible. Two rows of MIDI-mappable pads provide unbelievable performance control. The top row saves snapshots of parameter settings, while the bottom row stores multi-note chords for expressive real-time interaction.
Vocalizer Pro is a totally unique MIDI-controlled effect processor that can transform any audio track, any audio source, or the output from any VI in your DAW host into an unbelievably lush, musical, performance instrument. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever heard. But once you do hear it, you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Vocalizer Pro introduces advanced formant shifting to really make things pop.
Take a look at Vocalizer Pro. The main screen reveals four nearly identical Spectral Synthesis Modules. These four Modules can run be routed in, around, and through each other in various combinations to increase your sonic potential. Each Module includes a target pitch range for effective resynthesis. Take your pick from 16 Spectral Synthesis types. Next up is your choice of over 16 filter configurations with full envelope, cutoff, resonance, and saturation controls. Add to that a sync-able LFO with multiple waveforms, pitch envelope, balance control—and you can see how each Module can pump new life into your sound. Now start combining the Modules anyway you want and the possibilities are endless.
Play to Win
Once you’ve conjured that spectacular sound, play it in performance as only Vocalizer Pro can. Two rows of completely MIDI-mappable performance pads are the key. Use the first row to memorize Snapshots of alternate parameter settings, and switch between them instantly for blazing performance power. Set up simple or complex chord voicings on each pad in the second row. Now you can leap into action and navigate chords changes and swap settings in performance—either from the screen or from any set of MIDI pads. Nothing else offers this kind of audio exhilaration.
- Revolutionary MIDI-controlled audio effect
- Unparalleled vocoding, re-synthesis and signal processing from subtle to mind-blowing
- Expanded controls including FFT audio processing suite
- Pitch shift, formant, improved frequency control and spreading
- Two rows of performance pads extend playability and live performance control
- AU, VST, RTAS and AAX Support, 64 Bit & 32 Bit
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.